Project Manager Sales & Marketing
Pegasus Support Team
We have been passionate players of board games for a long time, we like excellently produced games, and we fervently dislike inadequate translations. We think that the production quality of a game should extend towards the rules, even the rules in foreign languages. We also like it if a translation adapts the flavour of the language used in the rules to the theme and epoch of the game.
- In that context we have translated and reviewed game rules and other texts related to games, but also technical documentations and similar documents.
- We also are (or have been) professionally involved in creating and checking documentations, specifications and the like.
- Since 2015 we like to work together as a team.
- We already have translated: English to German, French to German and (in certain cases) German to English.
- We have also done reviews, copy-editing and blind testing of German and English texts.